Links

Previous Posts

Powered by Blogger

February 27, 2006

Story next time

My schedule for the past month was very different from usual. I would come back home in the evening to watch the American idol and dancing with the stars..Oh wait sorry the olympics..What the hell is wrong with people? American idol had twice as many viewers than the olympics and this was when US came second in the medal count. I wonder what would happen if the NBA finals and the american idol finals coincided at the same time. I dont think we'll ever be alive to watch that happen.

And finally I managed to figure out how I can change colors for the text on my blog. Go html. After so many years of non-commital rage against computers I am following the footsteps of my co-workers and friends. I haven't really put too much thought into the color combination yet, you might see some minor changes to that regard. I have also decided to stick with this title after getting comments from some of you. Finally I also decided to milk as much as I can get from writing on this blog so there goes adsense. I'm still a little puzzled about how it actually works but I am sure the google guys are making a lot more money than I am for every ad I post on my website.

Wondering where the story is? I will be back with the second chapter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

/body>